ONE AFRICAN CHILD Foundation for Creative LearningAbout Us
Who We Are
Our Mission Statement
Giving children the wings to fly through experiential learning programs centered on global citizenship and peace education.
- Preparing learners to address challenges and seize opportunities of the 21st century through Global Citizenship Education (GCED).
- Introducing holistic approaches to enhance experimental and long-life learning.
- Creating platforms for young people to apply their creative and innovative ideas in analyzing local issues and developing possible solutions to address them.
- Providing substantial learning materials and support as tools for empowerment.
- Encouraging young people to be responsible citizens through volunteering and other civic engagements.
Our Core Values
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is key to producing outstanding results. We train innovative youth leaders with 21st century skills and give them the tools to fly on the wings of creativity.
- Transparency: We believe that transparency is the backbone of sustainable leadership.
- Excellence: We believe that excellence is the emblem of any impactful society or organization. All our projects are designed and delivered with excellence at their core.
We have a physical presence in Lagos, Ibadan and Kwara State, Nigeria. We are a group of energetic and passionate youths championing the cause of positive change in our local communities.